All members of the National Auricula & Primula Society Northern Section pay an annual membership subscription. This entitles membership benefits including:
‣ a copy of the Section Year Book which is posted to members, with show reports and illustrated articles on all aspects of Auricula and Primula growing.
‣ a Spring newsletter (Vernalis), giving updated society news and coming events.
‣ free entry to exhibit in all our show competitions.
‣ plant sales, the Society holds plant sales at our shows and AGM where good up-to-date varieties of Auriculas can generally be purchased at reasonable cost, many varieties not commercially available.
‣ priority access to the Section seed exchange of Primula and Auricula seed produced by our members, where often some of the rarer varieties unobtainable elsewhere may be purchased at minimal cost.
‣ access to the Section archive books, past year books and slides.
‣ attendance (with a vote) at the Annual General Meeting, a time to meet and catch up with friends; listen and talk to our guest speakers and take part in seminars.
‣ arrangements can be made to twin with members of the American Primrose Society, further information on request.
The subscription within the UK is £10.00 covering one member plus a spouse/partner. For members outside the UK, the subscription is £15.00 (payments in Sterling, please) to cover additional postage costs.
Subscriptions are due on the 1st of January each year, and certainly no later than the end of February.
If you wish to join the Northern Society as a new member, please complete our application form and forward this to our New Member Co-ordinator.
Should you require further details regarding new membership, or have any queries please contact our New member Co-ordinator